Lime Fleet Opti Parents,
We had a constructive Parents Meeting yesterday. I know some of you were unable to attend the meeting, so below is an outline of some of the information that was covered. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
- Sailing gear required for the spring
- Click here to see gear list
- Line Honors- offers discounts for dry suits for Midwest sailors
- Attend our gear swap & sale on April 22, 4-6pm!
- Spring lime fleet
- practice schedule: Friday 4-7pm & Sunday 12-5pm: May 7-28. *There will be no practice on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 14th, we will be adding an additional practice on Sunday, June 4th to make up for this cancelation.
- Spring Coaches: Amy Kehoe, Julia Melton, and Claudia Isbell.
- Summer green fleet
- can my child participate in green fleet?
- Yes!!! Green fleet is intended for sailors who have participated in at least one season of Lime fleet. You have the option to register for a half summer or full summer. This is an excellent way for sailors to improve their skills with full day practices and attending regattas. The summer is also a great time to make new friends and have fun on the water.
- practice schedule
- M-F, 8:30am-3:30pm. No CYC practices during a scheduled regatta or regatta travel days.
- Half Summer: June 19-July 14 (1stHalf) / July 10-August 4th (2nd Half)
- regatta schedule
- Please note that on May 1st summer registration fees will increase by $200.00. You can register here.
- Opti Blog
- Please subscribe to the CYC Opti blog by inserting your email address in the top right box.
- Calendar- Find our season calendar under the calendar tab. Refer to this Google calendar for changes to our practice schedule, regattas, and registration deadlines.
- Regatta signup sheets can be found under the regatta & clinics tab.
Please save the date for our next parent meeting on June 7th at 6pm!